- Treated timber nutmeg brown reclaimed wood table-top
- Sleek frame constructed from elegant bronzed brushed steel
- Minimalist rustic design paired with fine antique touches
- Extend this table from a 6, to 8, all the way to a 10 seater by using extension leaves. More info below.
- Extension leaves are sold in pairs and sold separately. Click here to view.
- Matching dining chairs available.
This extremely elegant, yet earthy, reclaimed wood table will be a welcome addition to many homes and dining rooms. With a style that speaks to antique furniture as much as contemporary art and design this extendable dining table offers practicality alongside a refined aesthetic. Add the pair of extension leaves, sold separately, to increase the length of this stylish dining table from 180cm to 270cm or at full width 360cm, which at its longest will seat up to 10 people. Sumptuous muted grained finishes are to be found on the nutmeg shade reclaimed wood table-top. A fine lacquered finish that will deal with the day to day with only a little bit of home upkeep.
This brown wood dining table doesn’t just showcase a soothing shade but will also nicely absorb any small marks from the rigours of daily use. A sleek and classic feeling brushed steel base is finished in bronze and benefits from slim support bars that stabilise this contemporary table. The use of bronze metallics across this entire range help lift the collection to the ornate, as well as satisfying any shabby chic cravings. This 6 seat dining table would fit splendidly into spaces with creams, beiges and wood tones.