- Made from reclaimed pine, this chunky table has both style and substance
- A stylish finish brings out the beautiful natural grain and marks in the driftwood surface
- The washed finish top contrasts with the off-white frame, which has been given a distressed finish to add to the rustic charm of this piece
- The neutral colour pairing gives the table a modern look and one that would complement all different home decors
- Both table top and frame are chunky ensuring an incredibly sturdy and hardwearing table that can stand up to a lot
- Extend this table from an 8, to 10, to a 12 seater by using one or two of the extension leaves – more info below.
- Extension leaves are to be purchased separately as required. Click here to view the Modern Farmhouse extension leaf.
- Matching dining chairs and bench available.
You have the option to extend this table from a 2m long table to 245cm (one extension leaf used) or 290cm (two extensions leafs used). This added flexibility is welcomed by many as it takes it from an 8 seater, to 10 and 12 seater, perfect for entertaining! Another benefit is that unlike many other extending dining tables, the extensions for this table adds onto the end rather than the middle, therefore not affecting the aesthetic of the table when non-extended. Central leaf extending dining tables, by their very nature, have a join running down the middle of the table’s top, which you don’t have on this set. To extend this table you simply slot in one or both of the extending leaves into the channels at either end and fasten underneath to secure.
Discount available if purchased as part of a dining set. Click here to view our set bundle.
Why not check out some of the other products available in the Modern Farmhouse Range.