Home-Start is the leading UK provider of volunteer-based family support, making a lifetime of difference to thousands of the UK’s most vulnerable and disadvantaged children.
Home-Start UK exists:
- To relieve distress and suffering for families and children facing tragedy or crisis
- To ensure all parents have the support they need to provide a happy safe childhood for their children
- To ensure all children have the best start in life
Home-Start UK achieve this by:
- Providing a range of home and community-based services for families tailored to their individual needs and circumstances
- Working at the heart of the family, in the family home, but always for the benefit of the child – their feelings, their needs, their future
- Helping children and their families cope with wide ranging and complex needs including poverty, homelessness, debt, domestic violence, stress, family breakdown and neglect
Home-Start UK reach approximately 30,000 families and over 60,000 children in the UK annually but receive very little government funding and therefore heavily rely on fundraising and donations to make their work possible.
InsideOut Living are passionate about supporting Home-Start UK in continuing to make a difference to thousands of vulnerable children across the country.